Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Carmen and Jeanne p1h1


After going on hiatus, I'm ready to get back onto things.

Carmen and Jeanne will come out... I'm thinking about just finishing the assets and showing it to yall, because getting it to actually fit in that flash file is ridiculous at this point. Ridiculous because of a myriad of technical issues regarding the flash, the amount of text lines to put in coupled with the Andrograde upgrades, everything basically doesn't fit, and it's a miracle I got it to fit in last time. Is there any new gameplay? Well I suppose if you feel like playing through Carmen and Jeanne again, and Catherine adds some challenges to the game like getting a lot of money. Voices...well... I'll put in what I have.

Aching Dreams 3. Winter 2012. Hopefully the world will end first.

Thanks for holding on.

16 comments:

  1. Glad you're alive, sorry you're having problems, hope that next year will be kinder to you.

    Can't wait for new content, but will wait patiently.

    (...Wait.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! Fans still out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope there is some decent lesbian around aching dreams 2 though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, can't wait to hear more voices! Did they record the dirty parts already?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it doesn't fit in the flash, how will it be released? As a series of jpegs with text?

    However, great to see this update is coming out, I'll take it in any form regardless.

    Lack of voices doesn't bother me, I'd rather just read the text and see the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will it be released as a standalone flash?

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, upcoming voices aren't affected by the flash limitations.

    I am planning on releasing it as a standalone temporarily. Catherine's update has gameplay parts to it while Carmen and Jeanne's do not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news about the voice acting. Can't wait to hear them!

    The voice acting is one of the main reasons I preordered the game all those months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind seeing all this stuff as just standalone if that means it can be out faster. Especially the voices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you just build a custom function for it? This would mean you would only have to call one line of code when you wanted. I could be wrong,
    I'm no expert, but something like..

    new function [name] (url){
    ......
    getUrl(url)
    ......
    }

    ReplyDelete
  11. wait is killing me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your work! Still enjoying your old games.

    ReplyDelete