Sunday, March 10, 2013

5p10

Art update-
Isabel. Notice the difference between the faces. The final one is batshit crazy and angry. While these are suppose to be sexy women, they're suppose to be cartoony in a way, too.

What I've been doing with myself-
Saw the therapist. I think his daughter was hitting on me (ahem that's very very rare btw), but I really screwed it up. I went over to my friend's house and practiced pool for an hour by myself because my sleeping schedule is so off from them. I'm hanging out with a friend online, and we just work all day together. We call it "working in the lab". I'm currently working on some animation stuff, and there's a lot of stuff that's not worth showing, but you guys will see it all when it's ready, so excuse the lack of updates.

4 comments:

  1. This must be the part when she finds out what the Neo-flatists have done to her and avenges her breasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.hentaicook.com/survey/isabel.jpg

      My friend said to me "Eugh, it looks like there is a baby under her shirt"

      He liked the second picture though.

      I wasn't always a neo-flatist. I knew a girl that was really ugly. She was fat, ugly face. I mean, she was a cool person, just not easy on the eyes. But she had these great tits. And then she said she was getting breast reduction surgery...

      So I advised her not to do it. I mean she has literally nothing else going for her in the looks department.

      Delete
  2. The law of conservation of breast mass says that the total breast mass of the system must maintain constant. Therefore, if Isabel's breast size shrinks, then the other girls' breasts must increase in size.

    ReplyDelete