Monday, August 24, 2015

8/24

Hey. I'm kind of strapped for cash atm. I'm not begging, and I'm very confident we can finish. The only reason I mention it is that we're going to go with a silent release to lessen first day server strain. I might be able to find the money to get a more dedicated server, but if not, then we'll have to just inform as fewer backers/players to keep the server afloat for the first week of release.

Here's the stuff I personally need to do before we've considered the game polished to the point of Early Access:
-Finish animating new Veronica hentai scene. Write it into her story.
-Revise and correct certain criticisms of Larissa's story.
-Convert an Elaine synopsis into story form.
-Draw C,E,S,L,T,Z,H battle downed states.
-Correct the Assignments character pages to show nondescript stats rather than incorrect ones.
-Quality assurance.

All that will take me... less than a month but I'm sure you're aware of my aversion for predicting the future. In terms of progress, it looks like I can *allllmost* count the number of things I have left to do on one hand. My partner's tasks involve primarily putting said things into the game.

When we reach Early Access, it'll lack threesomes, voice, and a few insignificant visual features. For those that want a full experience, you'd probably want to wait until the voices are implemented before playing. If you don't care about voices, then you can just play it as is and come back when the "freesome" update is released.

Thanks for being patient. The struggle is and always has been real.

9 comments:

  1. Words cannot describe the feelings of respect I hold for you and your efforts, nor are they appropriate for how excited I am to know that you are so close to the goal you have striven for - therefore I can only squeal and laugh incoherently at my screen. yeeheheheerrraaggafgafaeefecsss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the faith~! *fist-bump*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how much did you say you needed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handshakes are where I draw the line. No upgrades.

      Delete
    2. But that means I have to wait like 9 more years!

      Delete
  4. Your eternal fans are with you. Eagerly awaiting the release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, though all that you've been through (and I have honestly felt your pain the whole way) I just want to give you a premature congratulations! The massive amount of work and struggle you have gone through to put your dreams first has been incredible, and I am SO thankful you never gave up. I know it was a rough road, and I don't think I could have stayed as dedicated as you were throughout the whole thing. I'd also like to give kudos to Jungle3Curr1 for helping out. Awesome job to the two of you. Can't wait to see all the things you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Just in case anyone reads this in the hopes of gaining inspiration, know that the road was very difficult. Many sacrifices were made to the point that I'm not so sure I would have taken this path, had I known. I think the game is great, but wow, did it cost me. Depending on the reception of the game, it may be my last.

    ReplyDelete