Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Update: 08/04

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but HC and I have been busy trying to get the game done as quickly as possible.

To compensate for this, I will post an update on all aspects of the game:

- Art: Waiting on the rest of the enemy animation, the "downed" animation for all survivors, and all power activated.
- Story: Got half of the narrative database installed inside the game. Working on getting the other half finished.
- UI: Will work on those improvements after Story is at least done.
- Programming: While waiting on others, we got the store function working (so far with one API dedicated to AD3 purchases)

I cannot promise you that we will give you updates at least once a week, because we have a lot of tasks at hand. But we will give you updates whenever we can.

- Jungl3Curr1

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the courtesy of providing updates, getting more excited each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, on the other hand, waited too long and my excitement has become a mild form of sarcasm and cynicism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired of doing surveys. Is 1300 Andrograde points enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short and to the point. I like your style

      Delete
  4. Keep at it gents. Your audience awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you considered Steam and such? You have a real game and could do like Huniepop, and sell a censored version on Steam with an offline patch that adds the hentai scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we definitely have considered Steam. I've actually posted on here before that AD3 would have a censored version. I recall peeps being perturbed that it would mean additional delays for AD3, but it's easy to see that the conversion to a PG version would be very easy for AD3 because the game just takes itself so seriously. Apart from those imported h-games that have only brief moments of adult content, I can't think of a better game than AD3 that would feel more complete as a censored game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay there, getting more and more excited for this game! But stupid question here, I got my copy through kickstarter (pretty sure just for the full game) and I'm terrible at keeping up to date with updates and such, but how would we get the game copies? Would they be sent to emails and such? Or have I missed out already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will send out a backer alert when it is finished. You will be given an account name and password, and you can log in to play at hentaicook.com.

      Delete
  8. Playing aching dreams and Huniepop from steam... Interesting idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, my very own login...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank god I eat crickets for breakfast. They sure are plentiful around these parts.

    ReplyDelete