Friday, February 15, 2013

7p0

Woke up at 7pm. My right eyelid won't open like it used to. It started 32 hours ago. I remember feeling eye strain around both temples after working for the whole day. I rubbed my eyes shortly before I went to bed and experienced muscle pain from doing so. I woke up with a bit of a puffy upper eyelid. So I waited for it to heal, and here we are now. My sister says she can set me up with an optometrist for $35. It's not the adderall, as I haven't taken that for days. Maybe it's stress. I look like Rocky Balboa after getting socked in the eye. I thought about taking the day off, but I'm not really sure if I need it. I can see fine through both eyes. Maybe I just shouldn't let it get to me, listen to some rocky music, and get back to it. Maybe I should wear an eye patch? Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment