Saturday, February 16, 2013

9a11

My eye's doing better now. It's starting to look normal again. You can still tell there's something wrong with my eyelid, but the problem is going away. I went for a post-midnight jog and my eye started to feel a lot better from the blood circulation. Apparently exercising heals you faster by 25%. It sounds exactly like some sorta buff "Regen increased by 25%", but it's a real proven statistic, hehe.

So back to work. Carmen has only one facial expression through the game... because she's a robot like that. Beatrice is probably going to be free DLC after the game is finished. Her character will already be in the game, she'll be in certain events, and she's an extra fighter on the field, but she will not be romanceable without the DLC. There's going to be one expansion DLC for AD3 that involves the probably involves the old characters-


Sarah                                                       Teresa                                               Taiyo

Mainly because people want to see Teresa and Taiyo again. I'd like to do some Sarah scenes. Maybe add one brand new character with A or B cups (because I've failed my petite lovers), and Beatrice of course. 4 characters only, so out of those 5, one of them's getting voted off, except Beatrice. Honestly I'm not super pumped about the old characters returning because they really have no character going for them. Taiyo's cool, but... the other girls just lack character.


As for the art at the top of the page... Carmen looks like an oblivious robot. I think her eyes should be a bit thiner. Beatrice's face looks too cute. I need to make it more mysterious and tougher, like she doesn't give a shit about you. BUT I'm too tired, and I feel that I'm putting too much strain on my eyes, so I'll just get some rest.

6 comments:

  1. The influence of the neo-flatists grows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was kinda disappointed that Sarah only had one scene and that it didn't involve the removal of (her) clothing. I liked the idea in my head where rather than outright asking for sex that you would be able to gamble against her for some more thorough sexy times if you were to play the cards right. Also, I have a thing for young chicks with naturally grey/white/silver hair for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how much of the game would you say is complete now? And have you started recruiting voice actresses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the rate I'm working at, the game can come out in September, give or take a month. I have the game listed as 1/14, but I feel that is the latest the game can come out.

      Voice actresses are dependent on funding. I'm looking for an actress that's willing to do outright dirty sex scenes, yet can deliver a line like "I ain’t ever been in such a pickle since the county fair!". If offbeatr doesn't pull through, then I have alternate funding methods, and it does not involve me wearing fishnet stockings.

      Delete
    2. Are you going to reuse any of the voice actresses from AD2? Some of them were pretty good. I liked Sienna's, Carmen's, and Beatrice's. I suppose if you get Offbeater funding, you could hire professionals, but amateurs are probably cheaper. I think $1 a line is probably the bare minimum.

      Also do you plan on adding the AD2 voices at some point? I realize you want to devote most of your time to AD3, so maybe you can just whip up a few Flashes that show the girl's portrait and then plays all the sex lines. Because I could totally fap to that!

      Delete
    3. I'd like to reuse the actresses, but I also don't think it would be wise to reuse them if I didn't at least fully integrate them into AD2 first.

      The problem is simply a matter of development time, and I am fully committed to making AD3 at the moment.

      Delete