Friday, May 24, 2013

12p4

8:30a0 Woke up. Started run at 8:45.
9a1 Running.
10a2 Finished run (9:40), Arm exercises.
11a3 Ate. Assigned tasks, Wrote stuff.
12p4 Face work on Larissa.

My sister dropped in to check on me last night. She took me out to Sushi. Good
sushi. I was usually helping her with her problems, but this time it was all
about me. I'll write the rest in a depressing manner, because depression is
usually very beautiful to read.

A pretty face. A simple hug. A caring friend. I should've been happy, but I was
confused. You know, not settling for anything less isn't always a good thing.

I ran 4 miles at the park. I disliked the moms with baby strollers, so I ran
faster. I disliked the old man walking three dogs, so I ran faster. Couples,
however, were a problem. I could always outrun them, but I could never really
get past them. To quote Magnolia, "We may be through with the past, but the
past ain't through with us."

You'll forgive me if I use an old TV Trope; it's called There are only two
kinds of people. There are only two kinds of people in the world. People that
are improving, and people that no longer wish to improve. What happens though,
if you start your day off at rock bottom and decide to climb up an
insurmountable mountain, only to fall back to the bottom every night? I call it
progress.

24 comments:

  1. Even set backs are a way of moving forward. You learn what works and what doesn't, and eventually you push past that obstacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying, at the end of the day that's all that really matters. Even if it dosn't feel like it at times. You're excercising and taking care of yourself, so that's a good thing.

    She's coming along really good though. Out of curiosity, when you do these, is it by hand using pencil and scanned onto the computer for coloring and animations or do you do everything on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just been sick the past few days. Other then that, things are fine.

      I pencil to start things off. Pencil has that tactile feel, and its free flowing, good for creativity. After I get a good sense of what the drawing's like, I scan it in and I have the magical power to ctrl+z.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, gotcha. Glad things are getting better for you.

    I do the same... well, sorta. I always do everything by hand and normally only pencil. Don't really understand how to do it on the computer lol. I got one of those pad things that let you do it by hand on your computer but it just felt too... alien. Couldn't draw a straight line let alone anything proper to save my life haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats getting funded! Any words to share?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any signs of life here? We've had radio silence for quite a while here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take your time you know how best to use the time you have left

    ReplyDelete
  8. *twiddles thumbs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *brushs cobwebs from erection.*
    *stares at hentaicook webpage intensley*
    sooon .....sooon my cobra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol guys chill out im sure you all have better things to do it will get done in time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just unnerving that, aside from one small comment made on the Kickstarter, after he was funded he hasn't said a word...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right here, working on the game. I worked on some new balancing for the game; specifically that the player starts off with a randomly semi-damaged crew so to solve the problem where if the survivors were at full health at the beginning of the game, each play would usually begin the same, with skill focused characters starting the first day of combat since they didn't have anything to do. It's not exactly interesting.

      More interestingly, I also wrote a few threesome summaries that are tentative at the moment.

      Olga and Carmen- Olga isn’t into the Captain anymore…actually, she's quite bored of humans. She wants robots. With Carmen fully functional, Olga has a little fun with the robot. She also finds another robot and has a robot threesome. She is appreciative of the Captain’s efforts at least, and sends him a video of her exploit.

      Delete
    2. Male robot, female robot, or one that can have whatever parts it chooses?

      Delete
    3. One that can have whatever parts that Olga chooses.

      Delete
  12. Next to Stella I like Olga the most so this is kinda sad but im sure it will be a good scene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those Neo-Flatists must be up to no good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. work faster you talented asian! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Neo-flatists kidnapped him and are forcing him to make all the boobs smaller. We can only defeat them by demanding bigger boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The neo-flattits have not captured me. I'm fine. Oh yeah, lets put them in the game. Hilarious faction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, yes. Hell yes. Do that.

      Delete
  17. http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1593130.jpg

    ReplyDelete