Wednesday, April 15, 2015

4/15

Jungl3Curr1 here, bringing you good news.

I believe I've(we've-HC...okay fine w/e)  completed roughly 60-65% of View Battle Class (About 100% in terms of designing the backbone of battle).

Here is an image of what the current battle phase looks like:


Here's a breakdown on what the class now contains:

- A recycling factory which helps maintain memory usage of this game a lot better
- Static images of all enemies, so that players can tell which is what
- Combat Tooltip to view weapon and power details
- Barricades that change depending on barricade strength
- Movement System simplified to account for all external movement effects (push backs, pulls, e.t.c.)

Perhaps after doing some cleanup on the battle phase, I can finally move on to other things, until I am able to get started on implementing all of the fighter animations (and other extra effects)

Stay tuned for more updates!

- Jungl3curr1

8 comments:

  1. Awesome it finally feels like there actual progress with the game. I wouldn't be surprise if you finish this game in a couple of months. Anyways have you guys thought of setting up your own tip jars using paypal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tip jars, as we are a business (although we will have microtransactions available for you to support us if you want to).

    If you feel that you want that someone on the team particularly deserves your money, there will be a satisfaction survey available that grades each aspect of the game. Idk if that helps; nbd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So no purple squares? That's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to find the hidden key to unlock the mystical purple squares. ;)

      Delete
    2. WHAT?! I have to like look at the game deeply and shiz?! I feel betrayed

      Delete
  4. Will the game be available to buy indirectly through PayPal like AC2 was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a prepaid credit card.

      If you've got money for PayPal, I'm sure you can get a prepaid for 25 bucks. Game shouldn't be too much outside of that range (Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone).

      Delete