Friday, April 24, 2015

4/24

Jungl3Curr1 here with more updates!

HC and I are wrapping up with testable combat. I can't really promise it'll be done by this week, or even next week, but we are going through them as quickly as possible.

I've also worked on the save system, which looks like this:


The save system can only be automatically saved one each game day has been completed, and there are up to 10 saves you can keep. Once there are 10 existing saves, the game will delete the oldest save in order to make room for newer saves.

Expect more updates from HC and I!

- Jungl3Curr1

5 comments:

  1. Looks great, keep with with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job guys. Really looking forward to playing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't kept up with this game for months. Finally we are seeing some actual progress. I stopped caring for this blog a while back because it didn't seem like the game was getting anywhere.

    A bit disappointed the release date has been push. Will we be able to play the beta in the summer? Surely over two years of development we can have something to see after waiting for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot make any promises on when beta can start. But I ensure that we are ahead on schedule.

      Delete