Saturday, February 1, 2014

2/1

Okies, I'll go back to regular blogging for now. Splitting a little bit of time of art, but mostly still working on story.

1p0- Woke up.
2p1- Did waking up things. Ate some.
3p2- Finished eating. Cleaned up a little.
4p3- Worked on Isabel's story. Solved a story problem that took me a few days to think through.
Difficulty 9/10 Efficiency 10/10
5p4- Worked on Larissa's story.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 8/10
6p5- Stomach ached. Worked on Larissa's story.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 5/10
7p6- Worked on Larissa's story, played a little bit of video games while my internet was down. Stomach ache relieved.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 5/10
8p7- Worked on Larissa's story.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 7/10
9p8- Worked on Larissa's story.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 9/10
10p9- Worked on Larissa's story.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 10/10
11p10- Worked on Larissa's story. Calculated word counts. Currently I have about 60,000 words, and I expect the full game to have 130,000 words. I'm not saying 130,000 is a number that I want to achieve in terms of quantity. 130,000 is a good guesstimate because of the way I write synopses before I write them out in full. Also, 11k of that isn't actually story, but just a mini wiki about the game's lore and timeline info. I'll probably make it accessible outside of the game.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 8/10
12a11- Worked on ElaineH2. Ran into computer problems... problems fixed.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 4/6
1a12- Worked more on ElaineH2. More computer problems relating to driver issues.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 7/7
2a13- Worked on ElaineH2. Stressful evening, but getting through it.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 9/10

3a14- Finished ElaineH2. You can see it here. You might notice it looks a bit different from my usual work, and this is because someone else animated it. I'll take partial credit for doing some adjustments to the face, breasts, and hat. I redrew the face in my style. I hear in the animation biz is pretty hard to conform to another animator's style, so one animator does all the faces for a show, unless the show has very easily drawn characters. Breasts were redone because they didn't look natural enough before.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10

 4a15- Worked on Isabel's story. Slacked off a bit. Curse Canon's printer division. My pos color printer will not even scan my drawings anymore if the color ink tanks are empty. That, and the inks dry up on their own. I'll have to grab a scanner soon.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 5/10

Report: I made a lot of progress today. Other than computer problems, it was uneventful, and I am happy with the outcome.

5 comments:

  1. Ah you're back!! Welcome welcome. Hmm how about releasing some fanservice to celebrate eh?? But seriously man keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I drew like three times last month. I'll whip up something though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell yeah. Thank you. Very nice Elaine animation. Cudos to you and your animators good sir.

      Delete
  3. Will the game have a blend of your own animations and the other artist or will they all be done by the mystery person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most are just mine. One set was done with another guy, but that guy animated parts that I drew. A few sets are done by entirely by the artist named pinoytoons, with the exception that I'll be making a few modifications to them after they're done.

    ReplyDelete