Thursday, February 27, 2014

2/27

For the past two days, I've been working semi-diligently. On the upper right is a Beabitt. It's a beaver rabbit. I was supposed to do a Zombie Kid, but ultimately I decided to do something weird. Zombie kids have a problem where you need to dress them in different clothing, but I didn't want to have to make a lot of different clothing for them. There's some notable games out there with kids in them, but you can't kill them, like in Fallout 3. They're invulnerable. They don't want to risk a scandal with some sort of kid murder simulator... and my take on it is, I'm not going to bother, hehe. The Beabitt has an advantage in that it can possibly make a Beabitt Dam to protect his friends. I also tried to make it look scary, but I think I had too much fun with it. If we raise enough funding after the game's release, I will petition Justin Bieber to fill the role of the Beabitt's voice.


2 comments:

  1. LOL, nice to see you are having fun with the project at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concept. Weird is good! It's what makes games unique and interesting.

    ReplyDelete