Sunday, February 2, 2014

2/2

2p0- Woke up. Did not sleep well.
3p1- Ate, internetted.
4p2- Worked on Olga's story. Felt a bit of nausea, ate some more.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 3/10
5p3- Found two scanners that didn't support windows 7. Bought a scanner online.
6p4- Relaxed for an hour.
7p5- Worked on OlgaLabcoat.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 7/10
8p6- Ate.
9p7- Worked on Olga's story.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 5/10
10p8- Worked on Olga's story. Pretty sluggish today.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 4/10
12a10- Played games for a few hours... whoops.
1a11- Worked on Olga's story.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 4/10
2a12- Worked on Olga's story.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 5/10
3a13- Worked on Olga's story. Meh.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 2/10

Report: Today I was just really tired and I slowly got through it.

2 comments:

  1. I know it really isn't my place to comment on your schedule, but dude I'm pretty sure you're out of school now so you should try sleeping a little earlier, and getting up a little earlier. Maybe seeing both the sunrise and sunset will make you just a little happier with life, and its just plain healthier (humans originally stopped working at sundown, and woke up at sunrise). I don't know just looking at your daily schedule just kind of hurts me to see people living like that. Oh well just a suggestion try it for a while or not its just my opinion, but still man..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's how I figure it:

      Sleeping whenever
      +I can fall asleep faster since I'll know when I'm tired.
      +I can adjust my sleeping times to accommodate unforeseen circumstances (feeling energetic so stay up longer, feeling tired so sleep earlier)
      +Jogging at night time avoids sun burn.
      +No willpower required, as I do not use an alarm clock.

      Sleeping at the same time at night
      Pros
      +Sleeping becomes a habit. Habits are generally healthy for the body, but the degree of this benefit is uncertain.
      +The sun can provide a healthy dose of Vitamin D.
      +The sun can provide happiness, but then again since I spend mostly all of that time indoors, the degree of this benefit is uncertain.

      It's a conscious choice for me to sleep whenever, although it's also the lazier choice. I've read a lot into sleep studies and my general take on it is that people really don't know what's going on with sleep.

      Delete