Friday, February 14, 2014

2/14

Didn't feel like reporting in the work yesterday. Reporting into the blog with great frequency is stressful but it admittedly produces better results. Over the past few weeks, I've been more concerned for my well being. And so we continue.

1a- Did proofreading on Elaine's story, added in bits.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 6/10
2a- Wrote some design stuff for fun in my big computer journal. Sometimes you get an idea...and you gotta write it down.
3a- Ate. Showered.
4a- Worked on Elaine's story. Searched ebay for scanner...will have to buy syringe later to fill ink tank with water, in order to fool printer.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 5/5
5a- Worked on Elaine's story.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 8/10
6a- Worked on Elaine's story.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 10/10
7a- Worked on Elaine's story. Must have been a good hour since I forgot to report it.
8a- Worked on Elaine's story.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10
9a- Worked on Elaine's story. Had a difficult time with a problem, as my new lore seems to be contradicting this old story I'm trying to flesh out.
Difficulty 8/10 Efficiency 7/10
10a- Took a good hour and a half, but I found the solution to that problem.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
11a- And finding that solution has opened an entirely new problem due to compatibility issues with the story... So I spent another hour working on that new one... Man, shit's tough.
Difficulty 9/10 Efficiency 10/10
2p- Woke up from randomly falling asleep. Don't have a good track of my body clock at the moment. I think I'll get some more sleep. I've got a board game meetup tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself! We all want the game, but we need you to be healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry... I'm taking care of myself. I think the blog has been written in a way that it sounds like I really worry about things like staying healthy or stress. I just openly worry about these problems so that I can address them.

      To put things into perspective and comparing myself to others, I currently have a healthy level of social contact, I'm physically healthy enough, and I'm suffering from depression. Wasn't sure how to respond to this because I didn't want to seem egotistical, but you seem to be worried about my health, and I'll assure you I'm OK.

      Delete