Sunday, August 10, 2014

8/10

2p0- Woke up, 5h of sleep. Gonna try to get through this.
3p1- Internetted. Talked to friend.
4p2- Ate. Internetted.
5p3- Ate. Played game. Started working on Stella's story.
Difficulty 2/10 Efficiency 1/1
6p4- Upgraded computer. 2 extra gigs of ram to complement the 4.
8p4- Took a nap.
9p5- Exercised.
10p6- Exercised.
11p7- Ate.
12a8- Worked on Stella's story.
Difficulty 2/10 Efficiency 4/10
1a9- Played a game.
2a10- Worked on Stella's story. Almost finished... (sigh)...
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 3/10

3 comments:

  1. Nah. Initially I hated her because I didn't believe I could come up with anything worthwhile to write about such a dumb character, but I converted my animosity towards her and turned her into somewhat of an antagonist. That's when things got interesting for her story.

    I just have trouble concentrating, especially with poor sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I see reminds me when I thought up a game about the main protag using a kendo stick as his main weapon in modern japan I thought the plot sounded weak as hell so I was thinking it up as a hentai at first upon rethinking it as "this has potential" I thought up a 5 game main series and 4 spinoffs it's also one of my favorite Ideas ever now

    ReplyDelete