Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Delay of the day

So... the game is just about released, but we're not quite done with sending out passwords for offbeatr backers (who are all not email based, gotta private message em). We could push the launch button right now, but my partner insists we do a final bug hunt for bugs that may not exist. So it's his fault too, but it's a good kind of fault. Tomorrow, we'll probably release, whether or not that meaning offbeatrers will have to wait.

Q:"When can I expect a password? And how?":
I will mail it to you. Kickstarters will get theirs first, and I will post on there and here stating that they have been sent, so if u didn't get one, lolol u dun fucked up. Or we will just get you it. Once passes are sent, game will launch... hopefully today. 10/7

Also... LF Gator Dude
Dude, ur AOL email account was disabled, and uh good riddance for sticking it to them, but I don't have your current email. If u can contact me with proof of purchase, I would be happy to make sure u get your reward.

6 comments:

  1. Neato, I suppose there will be a larger delay for kickstarter backers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a historic event! At this rate I feel like the fact that the game is finished is even more exciting than the game itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap I'm on the list of ppl who haven't gotten a password XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you emailing passwords to all backers (both off beat and kick-starter) in the next 24-48 hours?

    If not, I am a off beat backer. The January of 2015 version. When can I expect a password? And how?

    ReplyDelete