Saturday, April 10, 2010

Orianna the shopkeeper.

She's a minor character but I think she's going to be a fan favorite.
She's got all these lines when you buy stuff, but I'm pretty sure nobody noticed.

I've got a voice actress for it and she delivers the humor perfectly. Here's one of the lines.

(You buy a longsword)
Orianna- "Whoa. Hey! I knew this guy, he had a sword like that. He was a really grizzly guy, killed a bunch of bad guys and had a big beard and a mustache. I kissed him, and it was like...all mustache. Like kissing a big tarantula! We were making out and then when I tried to pull away, his mustache hair was stuck to my teeth! Anyway, that's a cool sword."

1 comment:

  1. hey how come Orianna no longer has vocal lines in the blowjob scene? I always thought it was hot

    ReplyDelete