Thursday, April 15, 2010

oriannah2p2



Pretty much got sidetracked this hour due to two (2!!) girls calling in wanting to be voice actresses for the project. There's only one spot left, Valencia. I looked over their demo reels (not AD2 style auditions, just general ones). The first girl was fine, and then I found out she was underage, 17. I told her to come back next year, lol (is that a form of sexual harassment??)

The next girl sounds fine too. Her mic was kinda crappy though. Mochan is currently voicing both Valencia and Carmen, so getting a duplicate out of the way is a good thing.

Back to the drawing. You're looking at three arms because I figured getting the hair out of the way is more of a BJ action, while hand behind the back is more of an HJ action. Helps to know your audience. Other then that I cleared the smoke out of the page, and now I'm going to draw extra BJ heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment