Wednesday, October 16, 2013

10/16

4p0 Woke
5p1 Did waking up stuff
6p2 Errands. I ate. Not being very healthy at the moment. Yesterday I only had a single meal. I can barely finish this one... eugh.

Finished The Arrival. It's a pretty good movie, I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoyed "They Live", as the premise is similar. Moving into spoiler territory... I did not expect the innocent black kid to be the alien. Nice twists in the movie, plot holes are small and acceptable, and possibly director Twohy's (Riddick series) best. The Riddick series is all about Vin Diesel kicking ass, but in The Arrival, Martin Sheen's got this coke-addled paranoid look that screams "DEY R ALIENS YA GOTTA BELIE DAT!!". Fun watch.

Back to work, maybe I'll go for a run next hour.

Also was considering watching this old movie called: "Dark Planet"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116030/

One reviewer claims it to be the worst sci fi film of all time, but Battlefield Earth would like to have a word with him. I feel like I'm suppose to watch this Dark Planet movie, but I'll just save it for a special occasion...

9p5 I couldn't eat. After a period of staring at the plastic disguised as Fresh and Easy expired pizza, I was disgusted. Not at the quarter of a slice that I ate, but at myself. Two days ago I had a burger and some fries, the day after that, I finished the fries and had two tacos. I'd had enough, or actually not enough at all. I had to declare a food emergency.

A food emergency. I can't get myself to eat. #1stWorldProblems

Ran and got some supplies from Albertsons, and then I bought some Pizza Hut. I took the rare occassion of being outside the house to try out another ridiculous thing someone made up on the internet that I somehow believe: You stare at people's eyes until right before it becomes sort of awkward and then you look away. Apparently it helps with eye contact, so I tried it. Y'know I can't really say if it works, but it did help me get into a conversation with someone.

Man walks in to Pizza Hut. I look him in the eyes, and he turns away first.
Man- Hello? Pick up for Paul?
The employees are in the back; it's a busy hour.
HC- ...Why don't you ring the help bell?
Paul- Naw, I don't like doing that.
I ring the bell three times.
HC- PICK UP FOR PAAWWL!
Paul laughs. The employee comes out. I stare down at Paul's shoes.
HC- Your shoelaces are untied.
Paul- Oh. Thanks man.
HC- No problem, Paul.
Paul turns to me and surprises me. He asks me for my name and shakes my hand. Then he says he'd "see me around", and leaves. I'll remember it as a rare occasion where I wasn't awkward, and my presence was pleasant. A good reminder of why I have to finish this game, and get a life.

Until then, your hard earned kickstarter dollars are going right down my mouth in the form of Bacon Pizza and Cinnamon Stix. Sincerely, thank you.


12a8
Half the day gone, haven't been able to work much. Mostly due to me worrying about my physical condition. I'm not really sick, I'm just making sure that I keep a standard of health. And yeah, I browsed the web for more than I'd like. The last hour from 11-12 was good progress though. I'm watching The Whistleblower with Rachel Weisz. It's about a sex trafficking bust. I feel...that there's some sort of male resentment that women should be put in their place. Like as if the title "Whistleblower" pisses guys off because it's about a girl tattletaling on the guys that want to have fun with their property.  Sob story, my father maxed out my mom's credit cards and put her into debt. He explained to me that she's his wife, so she belongs to him, and whatever she owns belongs to him as well. Well, my dad treats her a lot better than some of the fucked up countries out there.

Back to work. Just doing line work on Isabel... It's coming along.

1a9
Still doing line work. Still watching The Whistleblower. Current Xanga Mood: I feel like I want to go to whatever fuggin third world country with those bastards that're trafficking slaves and kill them. I probably wouldn't be able to kill even one though, realistically. I just gotta help in my own way. Pretty much anyone can beat Professor Xavier at soccer, but he can still kick outwit ass in his own way. I'll help out. Just gotta take care of myself first.

2a10
Watching Platoon. Working, albeit sluggishly. I'll update visually in the next hour.

3a11
Took me forty minutes just to get this background in, cause the 3d program, the huge image file, and my onscreen movie, all slow the computer down. Thinking about investing in more ram here, and I'm not happy with the time spent. On the bright side, using 3d backgrounds really beats hand drawn ones from a convenience standpoint.

Gonna get some rest. I caught myself sitting here, all slouched, muttering under my breath "hurry the fuck up" to my pc. Yep, time to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment