Wednesday, October 30, 2013

10/30

1p0- Woke up, did some errands.
6p5- Worked on OlgaGunPose
7p6
Oh how I love girls with guns...
Hmm.. left thigh should be larger. Time to switch it up a bit... I'll get back to this pic later.
8p7
Working on Carmen98's animation. Clean up. Nice and relaxing.
9p8
Work on Carmen's animation continues. Ensuring line uniformity and lowering "a-ha" levels is monotonous...but progressing. I have surrounded myself with junk food, this displeases me. I'll take an hour out to get something more real, and possibly ride out this headache.

Mayhap for a future project I will command a much larger staff. It would have a spaceship designer, a weapons designer so we won't see any more ridiculous "dual cylinder" revolvers of mine, more animators to make animations more fluid... one can dream. And oh yeah, I'd stay in charge of Character Design of course, teehee. Maybe even a website designer?....naahhhh hentaicook.com's fine. I wonder if people would find a one man show more endearing though.

10p9
Grocerized house.

11p10
Dinner and a little bit of work on Carmen.

12p11
Sluggish work, but a little bit of progress. I'm unsure if going back to rotoscoping is a good idea.

4 comments:

  1. Got to say, the anatomy is out of control in this one. I mean I get hentai style and all that but this is beyond contortionist level. The foreshortening on the torso makes her left side way longer than it should be, and we should be seeing the underside of her chin from this angle. Instead we're looking at her face head on, and her neck is basically attaching her left cheek to her shoulder.
    Keep it up though. You've got a lot of work ahead of you so I just figured, as a character designer, I'd stop you so you can fix this sketch before moving on and later deciding something's wrong with it. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do a lot of fixing after scanning, but yeah I'll def keep an eye out for this one, thx

      Delete
    2. Her left side seems longer because she's arching to the side. We're looking at her face because she turned her head that way.

      Delete
    3. Anatomy is difficult to establish correctly because of a lot of factors. You could get a TON of people to look at and critique, but whenever someone tells me something is wrong, I find it very valuable. Rarely is the artist right, and most of the time the critic is right, however there is a decent chance where the inverse is true. The artist is in the vacuum.

      Delete