Saturday, October 19, 2013

10/19


12:30p0

Got a friendly email today:
Let me open with: Phenomenal job. Witty and fun your games are some of my favorites. Good humanity in characters. Second let me apologize for that massive forum post. It is the best tutorial I could come up with and thus is rather thorough. By thorough I mean long.
I was wondering if there was a way to get a Senza scene. Despite all my testing I failed to find anything.
Anyway I will stop taking up your time, and thank you again for producing such wonderful games, keep up the amazing work.
I browsed his walkthrough and was reminded that AD2 was a really bigass game. I guess it's like being a mother and seeing your 5 year old boy. "Wow! That came out of me? My vagina? I did that?". It's nice to start off the day with good morale.

2p1 Ate. Played Royal Offense for an hour while eating... It's this strategy unit game, and the production values are really high, except the game is just mindless bashing of throwing your units across the screen and being held down by upgrades. Upgrades should never make a game tedious... eugh. Then again, I see my friend playing Dragon's Crown, and he goes nuts for just one skill point. It's important to study how other people play, because while I honestly find a lot of mechanics in games really stupid, different strokes.

3p2 Tried to get a nap in, to no avail. At the behest of a commentator, I'll try vector today.

4p3- Drawing Olga.

5p4- Drawing. Will be done in 1-2 h..

Also, relisted a mysterious item on ebay... A spy camera disguised as an AC Adapter

(shrug) Doesn't hurt to ask.

6p5- Drawing. Ate pastrami, rice, and onions. Reminds me of this one time I bought a pastrami sandwich.
Sandwich employee- "No charge!"
Me- "TAKE THE MONEY!!"
Employee takes the money, and then I tip him... We were both having a bad day, lol

7p6- Working slowly. Scanned Olga... was going to try some vectoring out, but my friend's coming over so I'm gonna switch over to the non-hentai stuff for now.

8p7- Still tired, tried to take a nap. Nap interrupted by friend coming over.
Friend purchased subway, steak and cheese combo with brocolli and cheese soup..

9p8- Ran for 40 minutes, did other exercises.

10:20p9- Ate the subway. My condition is good, so time to continue.

11p10- Working on Beatrice.

2:30a13- Eugh, just feel so tired today. Yawning very much. I still got some work done.
Played a single game of King of Fighters 13. Won. I think my friend was going easy on me since I never play anymore... My win ratio against him averages at 1w 20l.
Finished Beatrice... finished most of lining on VeronicaGunPose... worked on Olga's sprite a little (just the head)
Tentative Battle Quotes for Beatrice:
Have at you!
Die Monster!
Return to thou whence came!
Thou shall peril!
Buster Wolf!
I’m gonna get medieval on your ass!
“FOR OUR HOMELAND!”
You don’t even know the B.A.S.I.C.S.!

You're welcome to submit a suggestion for a battle quote as anonymous, hehehe


Hopefully I get some sleep...

3 good things that happened to me today:
3. I ate a lot of food. Maybe I'll gain some muscle mass.
2. I exercised for 45 mins
1. Despite repeated frustrations of being bored and tired, I still managed to get some decent work done.

2 comments:

  1. Might want to reorder it to "Whence thou came"
    It sounds and is wrong as "return to thou whence came"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and "Thou shall perish" or "Thou shalt perish"

    ReplyDelete