Thursday, October 17, 2013

10/17

12:20p0-Woke up.
1p1-Ate
2p2-Didn't get much work in, had a driver problem so I switched over to 32bit for compat, seems to be working fine now.
3p3- Got a full hour of work in. Watching Platoon. It's about Vietnam War, with a lot of good actors. I'm Vietnamese, y'know. Your grandpa fought so that my dad could come over, so that he could raise me, and now I draw hentai. So if you're ever thinking, "whatever happened to those Vietnamese people we saved from communism?" Well, that's one guy you can stop wondering about.
4p4- 'Nother hour in.
5p5- Finished Platoon. Working still. At a decent rate. Wondering if Montreal Canada would be a good place to move operations since they give big tax incentives to video game developers. Talked over with Nathan about animations again. I'm being harsh on him. Eugh. Gotta finish, gotta finish.
6p6- Working. Eating very tasty melona ice cream. Watching Sarah Connor Chronicles, on the belief that it would help make better story for Carmen98.  That and I do enjoy watching TV to pass the time of coloring and lining work...

Lena Headey is very good as Sarah Connor. The original Sarah Connor was way stronger, but never seemed like a mother. Headey seems more like a mother.

My friend's over, and working on hentai 'round him is no bueno. I'm gonna switch gears over to non-hentai stuff and keep working though. He's giving me a subway sandwich...and playing on the PS3. It's sounds very strange but it's not. At least he keeps me company.

7p7- Working on Beatrice
12a12
Working. I ran 3 miles, did my pullups, drank my muscle milk. Work in the last hour has been a little sluggish, but for the most part the day has been uneventful. My friend sits here playing Dragon's Crown and we exchange banter.


5 comments:

  1. Hmm. Don't know why I *didn't* expect cyborg parts. Nice surprise though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you played aching dreams 2 this would not be a surprise to you.

      Delete
    2. Well, it supports the theory that this Beatrice is the same as the Beatrice from 2, and not some descendant.

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't she be... old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My guess is it's:
      A) Magic
      B) Time Machine
      C) Because it's Hentai
      D) some combination thereof

      Delete