Monday, October 21, 2013

10/21

12:30p0 Woke up.
1p0 Did internet.
2p1 Finished eating.
3p2 Did errands, took a nap.
4p3 Woke up, should start taking naps of less duration. Slight blurry vision that persisted for a few hours.
5p4 Exercised, did some "weight training" by running to the market to pickup groceries.
6p5 Chores
7p6 Showered, Ate a snack. I feel like I'm in the Sims. Dontcha wish they made a realistic Sims game, where taking a piss took only one minute, and despite the majority of people's desires to rise among the economic ladder, that some people were just doomed to fail from the start, and some people just get everything easy? I want to play the Sims where you can start the game and then immediately die in childbirth or become a male model and do nothing.
8p7- Finally getting to work... Kick back, relax to some easy line work. I'm watching Captain America, and plan to watch Avengers later because... well I felt left out of the loop when it came out and everyone was talking about it. I guess these comic book movies are kind of a 101 basics for me to digest while I work on these lines...
9p8- Working slowly...
11p10- Working on VeronicaGunPose. Friend's over.
1a12- Worked slowly.
5a16- Took the rest of the night off.

No comments:

Post a Comment