Wednesday, October 23, 2013

10/23

10/22- Took a mini sabbatical; it sucked.
10/23
1p0 Woke
2p1 Ate
3p2 Internetted
4p3 Did some research for story content
5p4 Worked on some story content involving a possible moon for Iacchus. I couldn't find any uses for a moon base other than astronomical observation (no atmospheric interference), so that's what it'll be (if I even use it). A small moon station with only one lonely engineer. We can't have too large a station because then there wouldn't even need to be a space station in the first place. Perhaps it could have been simply a temporary installment until the ISS arrived... but it's still a stretch. So it takes me that long to come up with the answer: No habitable or colonizable moons for Iacchus.
6p5- Worked on Olga for a bit. Getting by.
7p6- Ate. Worked a little more.
8p7- Napped.
9p8- Worked on Olga. Hopefully will have something to show by the end of the day.
10p9- Progressing.
11p10- yup progress. Listen, these hourly reports are becoming very important to me.
12a11- Slow and steady...
1a12- progressing...
6a17- Eugh. I'm disappointed with the amount of time it took me to this point... Just frustrated. Just for today though... tomorrow, start fresh.
3 Good things that happened to me today:
3. I was pretty hungry today, so my appetite has been restored.
2. If I'm frustrated, at least I'm still motivated.
1. The picture is coming out pretty nicely.



4 comments:

  1. I wonder if all her tech implants are jizz proof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a plothole we're just going to have to ignore.

      Delete
    2. Is it plausible to say that all her implants are waterproof(whatever proof) already so she can function in environments like other living things? The equivalent of functional field equipment, not sensitive tech in a clean room?

      Delete
    3. The equipment is somewhat experimental. Other types of cybernetic parts are more advanced and more widely used (Beatrice's gun arm, Captain's stilts), but Olga's bci isn't. She probably carries more than one box and can remove the box with limited brain functionality... That sounds kind of odd but interesting for story at least.

      Delete