Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11

We remember 9/11. I don't have a 9/11 story.

4p0- Woke.
5p1- Internetted.
6p2- Ate. Gamed.
7p3- Ate. Gamed.
8p4- I've cast Larissa. I wish "casted and "readed" were legit words. Larissa's the only character that was easy for me to cast. I'm not at liberty to say which voice actress will be reprising Larissa, but I'm positive that you guys will really enjoy the voiceover.
2a10- Worked on voice casting stuff for the last 6 hours.... yeesh... Was preeeetty efficient. Probably off by an hour of laziness.
6a16- Something weird happened. I stumbled upon something, and now I apparently have the power to ruin someone's internet life. This person isn't doing anything inherently bad... The closest thing I can relate it to, well , it's like I found out that Santa isn't real, and I can tell all the other kids that I have undeniable proof that Jason's dad was climbing through chimneys. But that would just make everyone sad... So maybe I'll keep this person's identity a secret. No harm, no foul. But this person may use it for harm one day... Hmmmm... And no, all my internet sleuthing does not count as AD3 work. So I internetted for four hours, and today was a freaggin waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment