Wednesday, September 3, 2014

9/2

9/1: Did troubleshooting. Internet connection's on the fritz, so I got a new cheap router to replace the 10 year old one, and that didn't help. After logging the disconnections for three days, I've noted that the connection would die whenever someone in the household was using a lot of bandwidth, but there has to be more than one active user on the router. I've exhausted all of the possible solutions that I can come up with, and I will seek professional assistance from my ISP. Also troubleshooting a programming problem, with this stupid thing called json "jizz on". Issue remains unresolved. Did some learning. Stressful day.

I'm brushing up on my programming skills at the moment so I can assist the lead programmer. I'm focusing on programming when my concentration is at its highest. When my concentration wanes, I'll switch to the remaining story and art assets, of which there are very few of.

9p0- Woke.
10p1- Surfed the internet.
11p2- Ate.
12a3- Ate.
1a4- Troubleshot. Organized workspace.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10
2a5- Troubleshot.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
3a6- Made significant headway in SDK problems.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
4a7- Fixed the problem. Studied.
Difficulty 8/10 Efficiency 9/10
5a8- Discovered the problem was not fixed. Attempted to resolve differences with computer. It is testing my intelligence. Stared blankly in frustration.
Difficulty 10/10 Efficiency 8/10
6a9- Did some more troubleshooting and learning.
Difficulty 8/10 Efficiency 7/10
7a10- Troubleshot.
8a11- Troubleshot. Reinstalled a bunch of stuff. Nada.
Difficulty 3/10 Efficiency 10/10
9a12- Called tech support. Internet problems supposedly fixed. He said he need a moment to check the power levels, so I asked him what does the scouter say. He didn't get the reference. Supposedly the problem is fixed, so that's one problem down. This day has been shit.
Difficulty 1/10 Efficiency 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment