Sunday, September 21, 2014

9/20

4p0- Woke
5p1- Internetted
6p2- Sat around like a lazy bum
7p3- Exercised
8p4- Exercised
9p5- Ate.
10p6- Ate.
11p7- Friend came over, chatted for an hour.
12a8- Analyzed living situation.
12a8 to...
4a12- Worked on misc stuff. I'm kind of embarrassed that what I'm working on took four hours, so I'm just not gonna say what it was, other than that it was AD3 related.
5a13- Worked on trailer.
12p20- Worked on voice actress stuff. That makes 12 hours of work in today.

4 comments:

  1. Still so insanely excited for this game :D I believe in you! Would love to see another trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, A. Maybe there's 6 As that frequent here and comment, or maybe you're just the only one. It doesn't matter, one anonymous is fine. I'm thankful that you believe in me. I started this blog just to keep organized and to show people that I am working on the game. And that I do not run.

      But now, the blog is more of a person. It's a person that wants to see results. Sometimes this person is proud of me... and sometimes this person is wondering why I haven't called. This person likes to motivate me.

      Then again, I'm just sitting here in my room, giving myself a pep talk. Pep monologue. Whatever it takes.

      Delete
  2. Dude, I just think it's fucking awesome that you actually take time to even respond to us and stuff. It's rare to actually have that sort of experience with a developer of any sort. I'm not the only anonymous, I assure you of that. Huge fan of the first and second games by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to maintain a close and friendly relationship with the customer, but honestly, it's not hard to do when the amount of communication involved is comparable to the close friends I talk to.

      I'll try to answer every question, and I only ignore the ones that pry a little too deep into the biz.

      Delete