Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10/1

6p0- Woke.
7p1- Internetted. Exercised.
Efficiency 2.5/10
8p1- Exercised.
Efficiency 8/10
9p3- Ate.
10p4- Ate.
11p5- Brainstormed on toilet, designed better solution for barricade redistribution after leaving an area, and did some pseudo coding to solve programming problems that I'm too embarrassed to admit I'm having trouble with.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 9/10
11p5 to 1a7- Learned
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 6/10
2a8- Worked on map...
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 4/10

9 comments:

  1. The best thinking is always done on the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the login still work for Aching Dreams 2? I want to buy the game but on the "Unlock AD2" screen all I see is that if I purchased the game, it will auto-log me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confirmed, andrograde server was moved recently. Going to have to wait for a bit.

      Delete
    2. Damn. How long is a bit?

      Delete
    3. Depends if we can redirect the game's target to the server without touching the game... if we have to touch the game... hoooboy there's going to be hell to pay. Probably like a few days of work.

      Delete
    4. Alright, keep us posted.

      Delete
    5. Please please please leave Andrograde for AD3. That is a thoroughly shoddy service that brings down your own brand.

      Delete
    6. So now the popup comes up, but when I log in with my Andrograde account, it says that I have 0 tokens. On the Andrograde website it clearly says I have 1100. How do I fix this?

      Delete
    7. Never mind, a refresh worked. Thanks for fixing it!

      Delete