Monday, March 16, 2015

3/15

6p0- Woke. Good sleep, 14h.
7p1- Exercised. Ran to CVS to get groceries. Clerk awarded me $2 extrabucks for alerting her to an expired bottle of V8. I've done this a few times, because not nearly enough people drink V8 as much as the bottles just go bad, but this is the first time I've been awarded for it. Anyway, I think getting the $2 loot is a 20% proc, and it only procs if you never choose the "hit on attractive clerk" option.
8p2- Internetted. Ate.
9p3- Ate. Showered.
12a6- Felt like crap. Played games for a few hours.
3a6- Woke up from nap.
4a7- Readed programming stuff.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 5/10
11a14- Continued reading. Right now, my biggest hurdle is trying to figure out everything that's going on in the previously written code. I still need to learn more though. At the rate I'm going, I'll probably need three weeks before I actually write any more code for AD3. It sounds bad, but I have written plenty of UI code... and I just need to sort out the code, figure out all the references, and step up my own skills, so that's the dealio. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on task; today was not too bad in terms of focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment