Wednesday, March 18, 2015

3/17

5p0- Woke.
6p1- Groomed myself for date.
10p5- Ended date. Wasn't actually a date. She invited me to dinner to break it off with me. It could have been worse. She could have just ignored my texts, but instead she took the time out to dine and talk with me as a friend, so it was a very kind and respectful gesture on her behalf that I won't forget.
11p6- Sat in car for 30m, (depressed), went home and called my friend over. We sparred, so I guess that counts as exercise. Good cardio at least, I'm pretty bruised up otherwise.
2a9- Friend went home. Texted milf, told her I would eat her out if she taught me how to code. She said she'd accept the offer but she doesn't have much experience in my specific field. Once you know a programming language, you sorta know 'em all, but she specializes in database work, so apart from the classes she took, she wouldn't be much help. Guess I'll just have to hit the books.
3a10- Threw some texts around.
6a13- Found a new programmer. My initial impression of him is good. He contacted me through here, not through the shitty "find-a-coder" channels, so he's already passionate about the project. Spent a bunch of time talking to him, and got him set up. (thumbs up)
7a13- Woke from nap.
10a16. Readed programming stuff for four hours, focus deteriorated near the end, ate. Whattaday.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the date. But hey at least ya still got the milf :P
    Congrats on getting the new programmer! Hopefully things will be much smoother from here on out.
    And happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finding the programmer! (And the milf, you sly dog you!)

    Not to be a pain, but shouldn't you give the Offbeatr pledgers an update on the situation? I can't imagine that all of them know about this blog.

    ReplyDelete