Saturday, March 21, 2015

3/20

7p0- Woke.
8p1- Internetted.
9p2- Exercised.
10p3- Ate. Eric and I had our first fight! We fought over who gets to do what.
11p4- Ate.
12a5- uhhh slacked off...damnit.
1a6- Studied.
2a7- Studied.
3a8- Wrote Stella's gift response.
3a8 to 8a13- Wrote Zoe's gift response.... it's a bit long... But it's good! Gosh that was depressing. What I wrote, fictionally. It makes me want to scream into my pillow "why don't they kith already?!".... So it's really funny and depressing.

6 comments:

  1. So, the handful of fine folks who had to brow-beat you over "professionalism" are acting like assholes. I'd say it's safe to assume most people here would agree.

    It's very cool how you've stuck with this project for so long. If that's not professional, I don't know what is. It's crazy how many crowd funded project leads have just taken the money and ran.

    Regards,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess it depends on how you define professionalism.

      If I'm a professional artist/storywriter, then you guys paid me to do my job, and I already did it, so the fact that ad3 isn't done, isn't my fault. (but it is)

      If I'm a hentai game producer, then I'm expected to deliver a product by any means. Being a professional means I get paid, but professionalism extends it to a higher level of competency. The product is very, very late. Since I made AD2 and got a few sales from that, I'm a professional, but since AD3 is late, I lack a sense of professionalism, and no amount of dedication will fix that. (shrug)

      Delete
  2. Uh, you're the boss, he's the employee. Employees don't get to tell the boss what to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I did! I told him to argue with me and fight with me over what to do.

      Considering he's the better programmer of the two of us (by far), it's probably a good idea.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'll pass it up to HR and see what they think.

      Delete