Thursday, January 10, 2013

1P14 Captain

Leftmost: Can't stand him
Medium: Tolerable
Rightmost: Girls won't like him.

Then again, who am I to say what girls want? I made a girl a drink at a party once. After I gave her the drink, I had such a bad rapport with her that she went up to her male friend and told him that I had slipped her roofies in her drink.

I went up to the two and said "I've got an incredible feat to display to you!" I snatched her drink away, downed the whole thing and said "Over the years, I've conditioned my body to tolerate Rohyphenol! It's margarita salt goddamnit!!"

Actually I just went up to her, apologized that she felt that way, took the drink away, and sipped on it too slowly for anyone to notice.

That's the problem with dating simulators. You're interacting with a woman that's being simulated by a man. Everything you say to her has to go through me first. Hint for the upcoming game: I like the color blue and long walks on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment