Sunday, January 20, 2013

3p1

There's her final face. I think she looks good, but she looks a lot older now and more like my other characters.

Woke up at 2P. Happy Anniversary to a special someone out there. Last night I went out with some friends. There was a new girl in the group. I'd been practicing chivalry for awhile. I don't get out much, so I try to make use of it whenever I do. Things like kissing a girl's hand when you meet her, taking her coat/putting her coat on for her when she leaves, standing up when she enters the room- that whole getup. I'm not doing it to woo her over... I'm comfortable being single at the moment. I just do it to see her reaction, and perhaps change myself into someone that arouses more respect.

Things turned out predictably and the hot guy in our group naturally got her. He's a beautiful man, he has a girlfriend, and they always successfully find a third girl to fuck together. Maybe it's time to find some new friends! Ah, no. They're nice people. Maybe not nice enough to "share", but I digress. Single means Alone, working hard to get this game out. So let's get back to it, I'm working on Olga's scene today.

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough I thought she was the hottest girl in the survey, just that her lower half looked off in a way I couldn't put my finger on.

    ReplyDelete