Thursday, January 10, 2013

8a12 Captain

Here's the Captain. I like the left one better... but my intuition tells me that the right one is better. I'm talking about which one a woman would prefer. When designing the Captain, I can either appease the majority male audience, or the female audience who is more likely to actually appreciate the Captain's appearance. 

Girls are more attracted to abstract appearances over guys. While a cutie girl character's face is always good to male audiences, female audiences prefer their men to exude different personality traits. The guy on the right looks like Sephiroth. He looks like a confident rapist. Eugh. This would be easier with a girl's opinion. 

I live next to a pretty hot roommate. Too bad I don't ever talk to her. Not like I'd care to. She's too...simple. Back to work.



1 comment:

  1. Try to talk wih your roommate, maybe she likes you too!

    ReplyDelete