Thursday, January 10, 2013

5a9- Stella

Working on Stella's new...(sigh) groove. I mean bikini. She's already wearing a bikini in the original, but there's a bikini contest in the middle of the game where all the girls put on bikinis. Not to be outdone, Stella decides to put on something even more risqué than her routine outfit. I was trying to figure out how to make the original outfit even skimpier, either by making the outfit even smaller, or by making the outfit less opaque. Eventually I decided it would be funnier if she just put on some body paint, with a volleyball and a beach ball for her pair.

I took my second St. John's Wort pill just now (it makes me happy), and... 9 hours in, I'm halfway through the day. AND if you haven't already, please take the character survey quiz here. I know you haven't since there's only one person that answered the survey so far......yeah that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment