Thursday, January 10, 2013

6a10- Stella

I drew a volleyball and a beachball. I do not know what I will do for the underwear... So let's brainstorm. I could make a sort of watermelon reference. Like... there's watermelon seeds leaking outside of her vagina, but it's just body paint and it's just suppose to be a joke. No...

How about a body painted volleyball net/shorts, so that it looks like the two balls are flying over the net? No..

Or I could just make it sand. Or a sand castle. Or I could make her vagina look like the portcullis of an elaborate sand castle.

In other news, I want to thank the french guy for voting in the character survey. 
He voted high on the green alien girl, and gave the new Carmen a 1 (even though he gives the classic carmen a 9). I guess I'm just afraid that people won't understand that you have to find her breasts on the space station... It's a joke!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the french guy does not like Sex Robots or sex dolls. Then again the vote was based on a first impression.

    ReplyDelete