Monday, January 14, 2013

12a8

Almost done here... and I can't actually show you guys the finished animated product. You're just going to have to buy the... I mean, wait for the game to come out, and then buy the game, and then get through to this scene...  Well, you know what they say about waiting. Anticipation is the great turn on. At least for women. Yup, watch any romantic comedy (RomCom) and it's always "Will Tom ever _____ with Meg?" The blank might be "Meet", or "confess his true feelings", or "go from being an angel and turn into a human", or more recently, "impregnate her with a vampiric hybrid".

The embarrassing thing is the fact that I watch romcoms now. I'm learning! IT'S RESEARCH! Why won't Tom ever meet with Meg?! (cries and blows nose on a cum tissue)

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! I'm kinda glad you can't see the whole thing, cause I wouldn't be able to refuse checking it out, although I'd rather wait until the game is released. Will it still be around April?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, the best I can do is July.

      Delete
    2. Nothing to do about that then :) Just gotta be patient and wait for the finished product. I think it'll be great. Keep up the good work!

      Delete
  2. Why are Stella's breast leaking have you decided to get her lactating breasts after all?

    ReplyDelete