Monday, January 21, 2013

4p2


"I'd rate her higher than I did, but her hips and legs looks off, which I recall was an issue when you were sketching her way back. "

"Oddly enough I thought she was the hottest girl in the survey, just that her lower half looked off in a way I couldn't put my finger on."

"I think people rated her low because of her posture. There's something slightly off about it."

I take criticism seriously. You might've guessed that from the above picture. Now the criticism might actually be false, but I should treat it as true until I can prove otherwise. I don't have many avenues of constructive criticism and at times I can prefer to be overly self reliant. But enough about me, let's go onto the criticism.

I'm taller than she is. She must be 5'1". My breasts are smaller than hers. But enough jokes.

I think the problem is mainly that her hips start to widen too close to the belly button, and her lower body height is too small compared to her upper body. 

I think it seems correct now. I suggest you pray there is nothing wrong with Stella, or any of the more scantily clad characters.

4 comments:

  1. Personally I think that does look much better, it must've been the hips mainly like you said. A lot of people have different body and leg lengths so with the lower body to upper body, that may not of been the main issue. Next to Isabel I think she's my new favorite now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many Curvy Girls this time around, I loved beatrice's body in two, but sadly no girl has that in 3.

    Still really like the cast we got though

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I was pleasantly surprised by your sudden updates.

    Yup, I would have voted Elaine higher after you tweaked the pose/perspective/body ratio.
    After all, she's the only loli-type with boobs here.
    Won't redo the survey though...

    Her breasts appeared to be much bigger than they seem.
    Must be the vest packing it in.
    Good job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tweaking it. Looks much better now that you've lengthen the legs. I'm not much for the titcow characters so I think Elaine will be my main target now.

    ReplyDelete