Saturday, November 2, 2013

11/2

I passed out candies on Halloween, shame on you if you didn't. Remember to get your girlfriends to dress up as anime characters so that kids watch anime and then one day fap to my hentai.

11:30a0 Woke up
12p0 Showered
1p1 Internetted a little, Rebinded a key, Worked on Carmen, Watching X-files...
2p2- Napped then ate some beef sliders.
3p3- Finished eating, internetted (whoops), worked some more...
4p4- Steady progress... Time to go to the bank.
5p5- Bank. Received replacement wacom pen in the mail after the old one's right click was unresponsive... To my dismay, the right click with the new wacom pen would not function either, meaning that the pen itself was not at fault. I at least opened the package very carefully, so I will attempt to finagle back my money from amazon. Exercised arm muscles. After reinstalling the driver and rebooting, the right click on the old pen works (sigh).
6p6- Working. Lost 40 mins worth of work due to not saving and crashing. No biggie. Should be finished with Carmen by the end of the night.
7p7- Working.
8p8- Working. Blegh, slow and steady.
9p9- Working. Had my animator leave on me. He's only done one and a half scenes so far... I'm going to try to find someone else, but either way, the game's not going to make January. Come December, I'll have a more definite estimate on when the game will arrive.
10p10- No working, mostly just talking to an animator about getting him into the proj.
11p11- I finished giving him instructions and I'm back on the job.
12a12- Working well. I'm disappointingly tired, maybe I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'll hit the sack for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment