Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bug fixing

Next version release will fix...
-(easy fix, mild severity)-Ileana showing up and is not removed. Working on the fix.

-(medium fix, mild severity)-Preloading H-movies. (more of a feature that fixes the problem of people not being able to see scenes and getting the black screen of death)

Burraku_Pansa wrote:
Hey, I seem to be unable to successfully complete Jeanne's final mission.

Should make this one easier.


Open bug list...

(hard fix, mild severity)-Fast clickers. The game has too much code, the story code actually had to be externally coded three times for this game to work. As a result, the communication from external swf to the main game is causing people to fly out of the masturbation room at the wrong time. I do not have a solution at this time, but I'm trying to find one.

hellyeah wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug or if i don't have enough points for it but:
When i didn't meet the dragon "Yes" doesn't show
When I do meet a dragon "Yes" does show but i can't select it.

Just testing if this is actually broken for now.

I think these are the main bugs that I need to figure out.

2 comments:

  1. Good work, keep going. what I wonder is that why I can't hear anything after the first mission. if vocal performing only for pay version, too? Or actually only introduction and mission 1 scenes do have voice perform? also I can't hear Talia at all even in mission 1 and I didn't mute her. Is there a problem with my ear or something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The voices will be gradually included, and will not fully be in the game on day one. The reason for this is that there's an extremely large number of lines, getting voice actresses to commit has been difficult. I will be able to pay the actresses, so expect them to be in the game.

    I am actually already in the process of coordinating with the actresses.

    All of the girls are voiced up to the first mission, except for Talia and Beatrice.

    ReplyDelete