Monday, July 19, 2010

Bugtesting

For the last three hours, I've been running some pretty stressful bugtests since I'm ahead of schedule on the art department.

Yeah, there's some nasty bugs that I didn't expect... The dilithium chambers of the flash timeline had overloaded, as I had not expected a frame limit on the timeline wavelength to be reached so soon. With the combination of all the frames used, the mass spectrometer had detected an anomaly breach and technical errors at 5000 frames. This was all because we were journeying into a place where no man had gone before, flash games were not meant to be over 10 megabytes large, as they were designed for the internet subspace frequency. To solve this problem of capacity, the transporters switches out swf files and mp3 files externally, but the massive influx of dialogue is still causing unexpected problems on the timeline wavelength...

It's my means of coping with stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment