Thursday, July 29, 2010

SPEECH

Alright dreamers, settle down. The bugs are thinning out now, and while I am still trying to take care of a few bugs, I can finally slow down and work at a more reasonable pace, as well as start creating content as well.

It's time for my speech.

Aching Dreams 1 was a victory, but a small one. I was very happy at the time just being the artist, and I appreciate that people liked the art, but it was just a small glimpse into what the world of Serenia would be.

Yesterday, I was at my worst condition. No sleep. Back aches from horrible posture. I was starving, restless and extremely stressed out from bugs... but I had never been more happy in my life. I was finally able to fulfill my Aching Dream. To be able to create an excellent experience in the exact vision that I had imagined...to be a Creator... is immensely gratifying.

The advice I'd like to impart to you dreamers is to start chasing your dreams. It doesn't matter if the people around you don't accept what you do. No more "Why". Just get out there, do what you do, and one day you'll be smiling the same way I am now.

Thank you for playing Aching Dreams 2nd Session, and supporting my dream to continue making hentai games.

5 comments:

  1. Nice speech :P
    I want to get into the gaming business so im studying programing.

    A lot of people (mainly my family) don't understand why I want it and they think im being stupid and that I lack ambition.
    They don't even understand how hard and time consuming it is to code and create.

    But fortunately I have friends with the same dream that support me and thanks to you I found some more strength to continue chasing my aching dream. (that sounded so cheasy x.x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Cheesy***
    Sorry about the spelling and punctuation, im kinda in a hurry and english is not my native language :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. For your safty, don't work too hard if you are alone, just in case.

    By the way what is George(Jeanne's horse) after mission one? I thought it will show up at some other scenes, but it seems not. I like George, let it shows up more if possible please :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Gerodi, Sorry Gerodi I made a mistake of your name :P

    ReplyDelete