Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rebuild: Less Crash.

Fixes: All scenes are now *finally* accounted for by the hentai scene remover. I introduced the new code earlier today to get it to crash less, but in the end it only made it crash more, heh. Now that I have it working the way I want it to, we should have a lot less problems with h-scenes...

Also, I *believe* that refreshing your game will lose your saves because of different versions of the game, the game will install it's saves to your harddrive, but under different game name instances... anyway, this problem is now "fixed" as well, on my side by simply saving it as the same file name.... (so instead of v3 and v4, I name them all v1 so the saves don't change)

Lastly, the game will save more frequently now, which was a big problem on why the h-scenes weren't showing up.

I apologize for the inconveniences this has caused, but I'm working on everything as fast as I can, and should root out most of the baddies by some time today. Then I'll be able to sleep, thanks to those of you who are looking out for my well being.


TL;DR
Hit F5

No comments:

Post a Comment