Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"bug" solved, not fixed.


So I got so fockin PISSED! Could not get the API to work so I could start selling my game, I really thought I was dumb... and then I asked the main dev, "hey wtf man" and he's like "uhh yeah my bad, not yours"

So he gave me a better deal even, and said "hey, we can process CC now. How bout dat?" and now I'm really, really happy. signing up for a credit card costs a ton of money up front, and they're doing it for me (yet taking a cut), which is fine.

7 comments:

  1. oooooo I like what I see !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the first anon :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the others. This is certainly looking quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this really looks good im waiting anxious for the game but just to know, how do you know who have donated ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh... it's only suppose to be the new masturbation pic background, although yeah, you'll get to see those scenes, and they're all deliciously animated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get the emails of everyone who's donated, and both me and the donor both have a transaction ID we can refer to in case your paypal email is not the same as your real email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok thanks for the answer and good luck with the game

    ReplyDelete