Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is this good?


Honestly I don't really like it. I think I'm just going to finish it without any bells and whistles (like all those extras) and just move on to the next drawing.

I appreciate you guys coming out to me and helping me out with procuring some more actresses. It's going to have to wait though, sorry. Right now I've got this huge bill that was dropped into my lap... My ex took the phone so not only did I have to pay for the new month's bill, but paying for the cancellation fee of the contract turns out to be quite a lot of money. So that's me being honest, I'm red in the money right now. Oh yeah, my tire flatted out on a date I had recently as well. I do have a spare, but I'll need to replace that...(sigh) soon...

3 comments:

  1. I would fap to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your financial situation.
    That sucks :(
    Carmen sucks too, in a good way! :)
    Where's her hairpin though?
    Did she drop it during all the excitement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, that "I'm gonna make you cum so hard you never even knew you could" look is definitely good.

    ReplyDelete