Friday, March 9, 2012

March 9th's progress

12:30 to 5- I exercised (one hour), ate(30m), showered(30m), internetted (2 hours), and that does literally take 4 and a half hours. It doesn't help that I'm a habitual masturbator. Last night a friend wanted to hang out with me, so I was very eager to have him. I know I need to talk to real people more. It's a setback on the schedule, but it's required.

Today's link to share-
Girl Fight Video Game, GDC 2012: Gameplay Walkthrough HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Another game for the girl versus genre. (Rumble Roses, Skullgirls, Melty Blood, there's some rapey games I'm not going to mention. They know who they are.)

The story is very simple: Women, and only some women (sexy ones) have psionic powers so they need to train them virtually to test their powers. Since it's virtual, it's very possible that they're all fat and ugly in real life, it's just that this is what they choose to wear in their virtual state. Nevermind the fact that they're not throwing hadoukens or using their psionic powers to more practical uses, like shooting GUNS or whatever you want to apply it to.

Not to worry, AD3 has a much more elegant solution. The men were at a bachelor party and they died. AD2 has all the men gone and away at war, while AD1 has no excuse. AD1 in fact has a ratio of 6 men to 6 women, so it works out in the end. The dog in AD1 never had a sex.

3 comments:

  1. LOL :) that was witty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you played Bonetown or Bonecraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but I have done research on bonetown without having played it.

    The look of the women are no good, in my opinion. It's an interesting matter and its own subject because taste is relative to one's own taste, yet there is also an unquantifiable average of mainstream taste that every artist must be aware of.

    While one can appreciate a specific style or fetish, it is the artist's responsibility to make sure that he is stretching his artistic ability to encompass a large audience by listening to his peers or even the peers that do not speak.

    It is an ongoing debate with our Aching Dreamers "oh they should have big breasts like in 2", but there's multiple factors when it comes to something as simple as breast size.

    It seems to me that the artist of bonetown does not try to mix it up. I feel that their whole team looks at the art, and they say "it's good", without really honestly being able to say "it's hot". A programmer on their team would not be able to vocally say "dude these chicks look ugly", because of his position and lack of experience as an artist.

    A good example of this would be Jill Valentine from Resident Evil Revelations. When her first version came out, the public universally agreed that she visually looked very ugly. Think about that. A character's face was generally agreed upon by the whole game team to be game worthy, and it took the whole fan community to convince them that she was actually ugly!

    I've had people tell me my girls are ugly. What does it mean? Does it mean that those people have a specific fetish? Do they like underage girls? Is it because the breasts are really too large for them??

    Back to bonetown. It is MY PERSONAL opinion, that the ladies in bonetown are ugly. I also think that lolicon is unattractive as well, but the entire country of Japan disagrees with me.

    Other then that I have little to say about Bonetown. I hate drugs, but Bonetown likes drugs, so not my cup of tea there. I think it's really weird that they emphasize violence but emphasize not killing people. I just hope the next time I hit you over the head with a monkey wrench that it doesn't kill you.

    ReplyDelete