Sunday, March 4, 2012

March 4th's Progress

Good morning.

11-12: Had a restless sleep. Cannot find the whites I put into the laundry. Checked the internet and made some food. I need to prepare for my dungeons and dragons campaign. I'm going to read up on this neverwinter campaign setting for awhile. After 5 hours, I should be ready to play on Wednesday.

I want to work hard for this year. Being single is very different for me. I don't miss her, but I do miss being in a relationship. I don't want her back, but she's not the enemy. I've been trying to date other women, but while I've had quite a few encounters, all of them are somewhat flawed and below my expectations. No I do not require G-Cup, lol. Then again, I think that I myself am below my own expectations. I never get out. I'm not active enough. I want to pick up a damn sport. Inline Hockey, I'm thinking won't be too expensive. So I've been jogging for three weeks. Next year though, I'll have money to do things and work on my self image. This year though, I need to concentrate.

Dungeons and Dragons is a way to keep myself sane. Every week my friends will come over and play. We've skipped many levels, jumping from 1, 7, and now this session will be a 12th level adventure, haha. D&D brings out the worst in us. Everyone's got different goals. I've got one guy that cannot stay off his android. What's he doing there? Well, he's our fifth. Then I've got about 2 players that don't know how to play their characters, so when it's their turn... let's just say the game would be going a lot faster if I was playing their characters while I'm dming. So what's a DM to do? WELL, I can't really MAKE them read their character sheet. If they want to actually do it before the game starts, they would. (sigh). Okay, I'm going to tell them to turn in their new character sheets by Tuesday, and they all have to do it themselves. So there.

12-5: I read up a lot on Neverwinter. I've played the PC games but I really still don't know what Neverwinter is, especially not 4E Neverwinter. I'm asking a lot of my players to really sit down and create their characters, so in return I wanted to be a very responsible dungeon master. I'll need a few more hours to prepare because I haven't really started preparing (just read material), but that can wait until later.

I exercised and ran 5 times around the block without stopping. I figure I want to become an MMA kickboxer, but lets just wait until I'm at peak physical. I did pushups, situps, and weird exercises with this arm band that I have. Other then that, I don't have any exercise equipment, and I am not going to the gym, so this stuff will just have to do for a year.

Plopped out of the shower, made some food and will get to work after lunch.

6-8: Been working on and off. I've decided to sort of "scrap" a picture I'm working on because I... just don't like it. I'm going to color it and include it into the game, but I'm not going to work on it much. Saw all of "Go". I watched it when I was a kid and I remember Jay Mohr saying "It's a Miata!!". Go is a Pulp Fiction movie. It's all good but it's not as memorable as Pulp Fiction. That Sarah Polley in the film is hooot though. Yes, hoot.

8-9: Colored up CarmenHJ. Gonna go back to JeanneTF now. If everyone gets really mad at me, I'll put some animation into CarmenHJ, haha.

9-10: I ate. Didn't work more than 5 minutes this hour. Started to watch Taxi Driver and switching off between that and reading Neverwinter.

10-11: Read some more "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?", and then got back to work on AD2. I should speed things up on this work though. I'm feeling that I've progressed myself as a person very much so today, but as for the game, err well... can't have time for everything.

11-12: Watching Taxi Driver. Feel like sociopath. You're only as healthy as you feel. Otherwise happily working away on Jeanne's arm.

12-2: Just worked more on Jeanne. I'll work another hour and go to bed. I'm watching eXistenZ. Towards the end of the night I'm usually better at working because I feel bad that I haven't worked enough. So that's it then. A year like this. That's what I want. I use to love hearing these keys jingle and think that she was coming home. Then I could drop whatever I was doing and load up something to watch and make something to eat. There's nothing stopping me now. No keys.

I'm just in my corner of the Earth. My little workstation. I know a girl, works at a Kellogg's. She doesn't want to tell me what she actually does, because it's really boring. I'd imagine she'd be a professional Lucy Ricardo that doesn't eat the chocolate or fling it around. Instead she just presses the green button every five seconds. Oh wait, there's a piece of metal shrapnel in the cereal, press the red button. Wow highlight of the day, I pressed the red button.

So at least I sit here and I do what I love to do. Lots of people out there don't even know what they love to do. Doesn't have to be a career. There's a guy who makes props for fun... http://kotaku.com/5890417/the-very-best-in-cosplay-volpin-props/gallery/1 "Crazy guy. How could you just sit there and make stupid toys that weren't designed to even work in real life?", a normal person would say. But that's passion for you, and it's crazy that so many people out there have no idea what that means.

There's this one girl, she had her interests listed as "Laughing, Life". What a retarded woman. Wow, Life. "Nahhh I don't think we have common interests, I mean I tried life and it's OK, nothing to write home about." (nods) Yep, I'm going on dating sites. That's a good place to stop and get back to work.

2-4:

To sum up today, I exercised, I read D&D, I read some of my Android Book, and I watched three movies while I made two pieces (Go, eXistenZ, Taxi Driver), barely talked to anyone online. Good day's work. Wish I took the time to draw some real female nudes, I could use the practice.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the D&D stuff. You wouldn't think it would be so hard to find 4e players in LA county the god damn entertainment capital of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really about finding players, it's just that they are my dearest friends. I sent out a mass text message asking them to pick up their act, but I do not want them to quit. It's a very unhealthy relationship.

    ReplyDelete