Saturday, April 14, 2012

Carmen and Jeanne released

Yes, it's finally done. Please go to hentaicook.com to check it out.

Aching Dreams 3 is next. Yes, I will get around to the voice files for 2. I'm really excited for 3. By the end of 2, I was really tired of the characters and the setting. I absolutely would not like to make a direct sequel to 2.

So AD3. I'm ready to work on it full time. I think a year is the shortest time I can make the game in. Of course there's the programmer Will, and he will clear a lot of the headache around the game for me, as well as add GAME to it.

Aching Dreams 3 will be an open development, at least on my part of the game. That means you'll see *almost* everything there is, including story, art, and game design, right up to the game's release.

My personal life has been exciting. I had sex with a woman. I was on my way out of the whole dating scene, but then it just happened. I went out with her and we clicked. She stayed the night in my room. Hmm. This stuff is pretty personal. Oh well. I don't really want to turn it into a relationship because I want to stay single and make AD3. She's a good woman though. Big titties.

My car didn't pass smog so... I don't have the money to fix that. Guess I'll just get used to staying indoors. Not like I went out much anyway. I quit caffeine, and now I'm drinking only water.

So lemme get started on 3.

3-4: Worked on Elaine's body drawing.



4-5 I'm cleaning up the lines on the naked version of her. I wanted a lot of physical differences between the characters. Facial features, particularly the style in which they are drawn, are different between Elaine and Commander Isabel. Breast size, breast shape, body height, body fat...these will all differ somewhat. Isabel looks 6'2", but she does have heels. Elaine seems like a 5'8 or 9 to me, in the line drawing. She is definitely taller in her colored picture to the left, but I decided to change this to make her shorter. She SEEMS short but that might be an illusion because of Isabel standing next to her. I'll add clothes later. Time for bed. Tomorrow is Hobby Day, so fun times for me. Board games for the first time in a looong time.

5 comments:

  1. How do we see the last scene ? Oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. I put it up at hentaicook.com

    Does this link not work?

    http://www.hentaicook.com/cjmain.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, well, ok, first I would like to say that this is excellent news.

    Secondly, I can't help but wonder about the Catherine update. Scrapped I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draw us a picture of the girl you banged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant find the jeanne + carmen content

    ReplyDelete