Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12/10

8:40a0- Woke up. Great sleep, 7.5h.
10a1- Ate cereal. Discussed issues with programmer and animator.
Breakfast review:
Raisin Bran: My previous cereal choice of Honey Bunches and Oats was tastier, however Raisin Bran has better nutrition with more iron, fiber, magnesium, and zinc (mag and zinc being important for game development). It sure gets boring to eat though. A-.
PopTarts, Strawberry: Ever since I stopped drinking Cola, I've been looking for a substitute of intake in sugar. I noticed that if I don't have enough processed bad sugar, I can't function for the day, so I must be an addict. PopTarts does a good job of filling in that role. It is tasty. I do not enjoy how their pastries are packaged by two, when I wish to only have one. This is a huge nitpick for me, but then again, these reviews are for me only. B-.
V8, Low Sodium- Normal V8 is one of my favorite drinks. Wait, now that I don't drink Cola, it IS my favorite drink. The Low Sodium version is a much healthier alternative as normal had 25% of recommended sodium. It's a healthy compromise, but I can't help but frown when I drink it... this V8 has lost it's zing. A+.
Banana- Bananas are OP. A+.
Difficulty- 2/10 Efficiency 4/4
11a2- Ate some more... Stuffed. Now proceeding to AD3 related secret project.
Difficulty- 4/10 Efficiency 1/5
12p3- Worked on AD3 secret project.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 8/10
1p4- Worked on AD3 secret project. Received KFC, consumed.
Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 4/5
2p5- Internetted.
3p5- Napped. Ohh boy... shoulda used an alarm clock...
4p6- Continued accidental over-nappage for another 30 mins, and then did some wake up stuff. Poor usage of last 3 hours.
4:30-
//A Don’t be reckless. We don’t even know what’s lurking outside.
Zoe: So go fucking watch for them. Give me some time.
Captain: …Fine. Hurry. Won’t be the last time I get to watch your ass.
Zoe wiggles her butt to me as she continues looking. About a minute later, she pockets something.
Zoe: Okay, let’s go.
//B Okay. Don’t take long.
Zoe: I won’t.
About a minute later, she pockets something.
Zoe: Okay, let’s go.
//C No more sentimental shit. We’re leaving.
Zoe: Just give me a minute.
She keeps searching. I grab her by the wrist and press her against the locker.
Captain: We’re going.
Zoe looks away from me, distant. She doesn’t resist. Her wrist feels lifeless.
Zoe: Okay…

//check end
I grab her hand and lead her out of the locker room.



5p7-
After a brisk walk through wax territory, we spot a familiar sight.
Larissa: Who goes there!?
Captain: ‘Tis I!... and my fair lady.
Zoe: Eheh..
Larissa lowers her gun. We walk past the trusty patrol guard.
Larissa: Captain.
Captain: As you were, Officer.
Survivors are busying about, carrying boxes and the sort. Following my orders, hmmhmm.
Zoe: Thanks for the help.
Captain: Of course.
Zoe: And umm… if it’s not too much trouble… Can we go check out the Alien Faceburgers restaurant?
Captain: You think we can find them there?
Zoe: Yeah. They have footage there… maybe we can see who R is.
Captain: Alien Faceburgers is in the Food Court. Alright, I’ll see what I can do.
Zoe: Those locker rooms were pretty gross. I’m gonna go take a shower.
//check start
//May I join you?
Zoe: Eugh. No. Bye.
//Perhaps you could repay me by giving me a sponge bath.
Zoe: Is that some sort of joke implying that you’re elderly?
Captain: It means I want you to touch me.
Zoe: Yep, thought so. Bye.
//Okay. See you later.
Zoe: Seeya.

//Check end.
Zoe walks away. I start looking around base to see how I can help.

Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 9/10

5:30
Zoe Story 3:
Captain: We’re nearing the Alien Faceburgers restaurant. Let’s see if we can find where Jake went.
Zoe: Okay, thanks. I’m ready.
We search around the restaurant. The food storage has been cleaned out. There’s a woman lying on the floor. Her long dark hair covers her face and body.
Captain: Zoe…
Zoe: (gasp!)
Captain: Stand back.
Terra: HISS!!
Captain: Oh!
Terra: Aye aye Cap!
Captain: Were you sleeping here?
Terra: Yes. No. I’m searching for food, just like you ordered sir.
Captain: Good work. You’re relieved. See Lieutenant Isabel for more orders.
Terra: Aye aye!



6p8-
Zoe: Look over here.
Zoe leads me to the back storage room. There’s a few flashlights, a makeshift bed of napkins, a pillow full of plastic sporks, food canisters…
Zoe: There’s only one bed…
//Check Start
A// Jake and R were probably having sex right there. You know how it is in these survival situations.
Zoe: Yeah. I bet he couldn’t keep it in his pants…
B// If they were guys, there still would only be one bed.
Zoe: What do you mean by that?
Captain: It’s generally a bad idea to have both partners sleep at the same time in hostile territory. Someone takes first watch.
Zoe: Huh. Good point.
C// I don’t think anyone would want to have sex on a bag of sporks.
Zoe: It’s trashy, but it would be sort of romantic… (sigh)…
//check end
We investigate for a while and come up with some clues.
Captain: They locked themselves in the pantry, stayed for a bit, and then had a gun fight and left. Whoever was here, they were wise not to stay. The zombies attacked here shortly after the invasion. Say, what makes you think it was Jake and R?
Zoe: The note said they were going here after the food court was already closed. Also…
Zoe lifts up some briefs… They smell like shit.
Zoe: These are his. Looks like he crapped his pants.

Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 9/10

7p9- Had a light meal. Worked on TerraBikini.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 2/5

8p10- Worked more on terraBikini. Hmm.. not making much headway here.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 8/10

10p12- Exercised for 80 minutes. Ate a meal.

11p13- Laid in bed for a bit, pathetically self-cuddled. Took a shower. I haven't played a video game in a week... well, except for the few rounds of street fighter when my friend comes over. But that's like barely 15 minutes altogether. Maybe an hour will raise the mood. Maybe tomorrow.

12a14- Worked on terraBikini.
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10

1a15-

Zoe: These are his. Looks like he crapped his pants.
//Start check
A// What do you see in this guy?
Zoe: He’s a nice guy, and sometimes nice guys crap their pants, okay, tough guy?
B// Well… It happens to everyone. Not me, but… it will. It might happen to me.
Zoe: Mmhmm. At least you won’t be wearing short shorts when it happens.
//Check end

I spot a surveillance camera to the corner of the room.
Zoe: I wonder where we can find the footage stored by that?
Captain: The camera wouldn’t have much memory inside. They don’t want people like us tampering with them… so we’ll just have to get to the food court security station nearby. I’ll see if Elaine can help us…
A short time later…
Elaine: The maglock to the security station is released but I think it’s barred shut from the other side. Do you want me to use my plasma vibrator?
Captain: No, let’s not waste the fuel for that.
Zoe: What’s a plasma vibrator?
Captain: It just cuts stuff. It’s like a lightsaber. Would you like to have one? A plasma vibrator?
Zoe: No thank you.
Captain: We’ll have to find another way in.
Elaine: Are you sure you want to do that? The door says “Don’t Dead, Open Inside” on it!!
Zoe: No, that’s “Don’t Open, Dead Inside”. Whoever wrote that was just retarded.
Captain: We’ll take the vent entrance. Elaine… Stay here and guard the entrance. If we start screaming for help, you can use that plasma vibrator.
Elaine raises her machine pistol and plasma vibrator at the ready.
Elaine: Okay, Captain. Don’t you want to check if anything’s inside first?
A// Press your ear against the door
I press my ear against the door… I hear some low pitched noises. Slow, but heavy.
Captain: I hear something. I can’t really tell what it is. Probably just shifted bulkheads grinding up against each other.
Elaine: Gasp! Be careful!
Zoe: Don’t worry, you’re a smart girl. If anything happens to us, I’m sure you'll figure something out.
Elaine: I will!
B// “No.”
Elaine: No?
Captain: Whatever’s in there is already dead, and these zombies don’t actually reanimate from being dead. There’s nothing to worry about.
Zoe: He’s got a point.
C// Knock on the door.
Captain: Hello? Anybody home?
Elaine: Can’t you take this a little more seriously?!
Zoe: Hahaha.
Captain: Nobody, or nobody friendly enough to answer back, that is. See you in five.
D// Ask her if she has a snake cam to slip under the door.
Captain: Do we have any sort of snake cams?
Elaine: Oh you mean like hidden surveillance cameras? Um, we had one but you-MMPHH!
I cover her mouth. Nobody is to know about that camera!
Zoe folds her arms. I think she figured it out.
Zoe: A surveillance camera?
Captain: It’s… It’s top secret.

Difficulty 4/10 Efficiency 8/8

Report: I have not played video games for a week, due to my assertion that I haven't earned the time to play them. I'm not entirely sure if that is a good idea. I was not very effective today, despite having ample amounts of rest. For some reason, I was very moody today, like an emotional rollercoaster. Usually, I am a robot that only worries about efficiency. Today's emotions were in error. Reading today's log, it appears my efficiency was not that bad at all. But I am not satisfied. There must be burning passion. Grade B-.

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself plenty of free-time. If you overwork yourself regularly, you will burn out and it will reflect in your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will minimize burn outs through task difficulty management. Robots cannot enjoy free time. Begone, human!

      Delete