Monday, December 2, 2013

12/2

9:30- Woke up
2:30p5- Played video games, ate. Yup, played games for a good 5 hours. I really let myself go today. I will do better to keep such breaks to a minimum.
4:30p5- Slept for 2h. Didn't get enough sleep last night.
7p8- Ate again. Talked with writer on AD3 things. He's quite a conversationalist.
oooookay. Y'know how people have weekend breaks? Consider this a monthend break. Time to get to work. I mean exercise.
9p10- Exercised for almost 2h.
10p11- Showered. Looked over story files.
11p12- Ate big meal.
1:30a14- Continued talking with writer. Talk turned into incessant debate over story based inventory. I'm not going to bother explaining it.
3:20a16-
Isabel Bikini (Vest is removable)

Report: Today was disappointing. I overindulged in video games and I spent way too much time talking about AD3 rather than actually making it. The conversations were somewhat necessary for the production of AD3. The day was not a complete failure however, as I did manage to get a little bit of work in and proper exercise. Grade: D.

No comments:

Post a Comment