Saturday, December 7, 2013

12/7

11a0- Woke up.
12p1- Ate some, internetted some.
1p2- Ate some more.
2p3- Did some research on moving out of the States to save on rent. It seems like a radical option to leave the comforts of where I live for a third world country, but I think it's doable. I don't have many things and I don't need a lot of room to do my work. Verdict: While the cost of living abroad would certainly reduce expenditures by at least half, the relocation costs (airplane ticket, new supplies) would negate the money saved. Living abroad is still an option that I will reconsider for production of future titles.
3p4- Internetting and lazing about. Might as well call in my break hour.
4p5- Worked well on backgroundLockerRoom.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
5p6- Added some Iacchan Wax. I've never actually drawn any of the Iacchan wax until now, so the concept was all in my head. At least I can skip the concept art stage.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
6p7- Finished backgroundLockerRoom. Went from hating the background to favoring it. The best part was that it did not take me forever to do. I was trying to be quick about it, but I admit the composition and negative spaces aren't that pleasing. To much focus on that R2 Trashcan.
^^^ Unsilent Hill version


Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10
7p8- Organized tasks. Finished up VeronicaTF1.
Difficulty 1/10 Effiicency 10/10
8p9- More task organization. Finished up CarmenH1.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10
9p10- Having a lot of fun with this excel sheet and task organizing, but then went back to work on OlgaH2.
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10
10p11- Working well on Olgah2
Difficulty 9/10 Efficiency 10/10
11p12- Worked on Olgah2 a little. Difficulty 8/10. Instructed Animator. Made a blowjob emoticon... Look. Elaine has a hat that shows what her current emotion is. You guys are paying me to do this.
B==づ ⊃°;)
B==)≦;)
B=)≦;)
B==)≦;)
B==づ ⊃°;)
Difficulty 0/10 Efficiency 10/10
12a13- Worked on OlgaH2.
Difficulty 8/10 Efficiency 10/10
1a14- Worked on OlgaH2.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 10/10
2a15- Worked on OlgaH2.
Difficulty 7/10 Efficiency 9/10
3a16- Working on olgah2... hold on getting to the good part
Difficulty 5/10 Efficiency 10/10
3:30a16- OlgaH2. Okay. I worked overtime...
Difficulty 6/10 Efficiency 10/10

Report: I was full of energy today. Tomorrow will likely suffer in grade because I need to take a break from making the game and eat up big time, exercise... One of the best days I've had, apart from the morning laziness. Grade S.

7 comments:

  1. What country did you have in mind just wondering? living in the UK is pretty fuckin expensive lmfao, I'm scared to move to a european country due to the euro currency is in the toilet and pakistan seems way to out of my comfort zone for me being heat/culture/poverty I guess if i had to pick anyware I would choose maybe russia/germany not sure if that works out cheaper mind, which is the entire point of me considerin this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp

    Pretty cool website that lets you compare living prices in countries compared to others.

    Bucharest, Romania and Manila, Phillipines look nice and at the same time cheap.
    It'd be nice to go to Nagoya, Japan and go full otaku there, but immigration laws make it difficult. Careful, there's so many choices it became a sort of time sink for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at the blowjob emoticon efficiency 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Philippines ain't bad! I'm from there. Just don't get involved with any Communist or Muslim groups (unless you want a lifetime subscription to mandatory activism) and be okay with never seeing a day below 60 degrees, EVER. No hate for either of the above groups, just truth, and not even universal.
    So you looked back at AD2? I thought that game was ten dollars, never better spent. Simpler than AD3? Sure, but I still think it's great. Do you ever worry that with AD3 you're reaching further than you need to? No question it's gonna be epic, but I feel bad that a lot of your excruciating detail is gonna go over our simple heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farthest I've been is Texas, so any change of scenery is appreciated. I wouldn't mind a little danger, but thank you for your insight.

      AD2 was sort of a rush job in certain areas of the story, and I regret that. It was my first attempt as a writer, as I only worked in a few ideas for AD1.

      I don't think AD3 will be too complex. I'll try to make it as deep as Star Wars, except without the mystical or political stuff. I'm the only person working on the story so I'll probably make some stupid mistakes along the way.

      Is all the detail necessary? Should I have really designed 6 unique guns for AD3 for instance?... I can't say for sure. You got me there. Won't help people fap. If anything it'll probably make a guy take his hand out and itch his scalp with his stinky fingers. It might even make him angry that at least half of the game is focused on things other than sex. But it's my choice.

      I try to make the game a little more detailed so it's my hope that people will become emotionally invested into the game. Seeing a robot without breasts running around won't make your penis happy... but maybe it'll make you happy. It's just entertainment.

      Delete
  5. That website you told me about is absoloutley fantasitic thanks alot, seriously considering moving to Ecuador, Its got a mix of cultures, great property for dirt cheap, excellent intnernet, nice weather, I'm thinking there has to be a catch here, its dirt cheap, would live liek a a king but the question becomes, would i have to own a gun? :) anyways thanks for the website man you might have changed my dam life if i go through with this one day but your right this is definatley a time sink P.S the game looks great also ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, imagine every time someone buys a copy of AD2, I could use that money to buy a third world prostitute. Imagine all of the aids I could gather.

      Have fun, go crazy.

      Delete